Pages

June 15, 2008

TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Zoey!

Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

Who is your all-time favorite author and why?
Bryan Davis (of course!!!)

Who was your first favorite author and why?
Carolyn Keene. The Nancy Drew series were very popular i guess in my mom's time, so she got me into them too! i read alottttt of 'em...lol


Who is the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
I really like James Patterson. He has a series called Maximum Ride. Though it is NOT Christian, I still liked them.
But I also like Wayne Thomas Batson. I JUST started his books in the Door Within Trilogy.


If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Bryan Davis, James Patterson, Wayne Thomas Batson.


I tag...

Amber/ybtolerant
Sapphira
Carolyn
Elliot

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I want to read Wayne Thomas Batson and Byan Davis's books, but haven't gotten the chance yet.

Paris said...

You guys got tagged!

Anonymous said...

The only author I've heard of from your answers is Carolyn Keene. I like Nancy Drew too. :)
~Princess S