Pages

July 16, 2008

What If His People Prayed & Zero

Again, I'm posting a couple more music videos or maybe at least one.. lol, I'm not sure.
I've posted like three times in 2 days, sorry if you're bored with me!! lol :P

This is a Casting Crowns video and I'm totally not sure if the song is called Pray or What If His People Prayed? but maybe you do... so you may correct me if you'd like ;)


I know it's not the actual video, but I couldn't find it, so i decided to post this one. :D


I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Hawk Nelson or dislike Hawk Nelson, but they're not that bad to me (unless they looks super weird in some of their music videos that i've seen--lol). I like this song, it has meaning to it other than relationships and so on...

Well I think that's it for today....

OH YES!! VOTE ON THE POLL PEOPLE!! i don't care if you haven't been on my blog for weeks or whatever, since you're my friend you still count!! ahha, whatever... but yes, 'twill (have no isea if that's a word but whatev) help...yupp :D

bookworm

5 comments:

~Prism~ said...

Voted for Raconteur.

~Prism~ said...

How'd you do the word count thingy that's on your blog?

Mikaela said...

i'm randomly posting on your blog. :] heheheh

Paris said...

I voted for Blinded. Sounds so...so...mysterious!

Mikaela said...

Yeah I usually post random thoughts and such on my cuz's blog. :]