Pages

December 20, 2008

I wish I really did have lemonade at this moment...:)


I've been awarded this I think before, but I didn't really know what to do. It confused me, but now I get it. And, unfortunately, I forget who the first person was, so if you remember, you're thanked! I also thank A Girl of Many Colors/DoTella for awarding me the Lemonade Award, and A Twin for God for the honerable mention. ;)

(anyone I mention is in my blog roll, so look 'em all up, okay, guys?)

Thank you, DoT/AGoMC for giving me this award! This is a blog award called THE LEMONADE REWARD.

"THE LEMONADE AWARD: The concept behind this award is that the blog creators have shown an uncanny knack for silver linings and making the best of bad situations (i.e., lemonade from lemons)."

Rules: Name blogs that reflect this silver linings philosophy.

WOOHOO, so I'm not excited for listing only 6 blogs (and I think it's limited to that number, because I've seen two people only use 6 blogs, so....I assume I'm supposed to do that too?)!!! I mean, I'd list my whole blog roll, but I guess I can't do that, can I?
Alrighty...
(no specific order)----> CHECK THEM ALL OUT ON MY BLOG ROLL. I did not connect any links to the names.
1)Araken
2)Zoey
3)Princesses K, S, & A
4)Lydia =]
5)Ian
6)Paris

:D I didn't award any people who awarded me, or you have been as of this moment, I think. So I hope I got everyone. :)

Posting soon,
~Bookie <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

BTW may I add you to my blog roll?

Anonymous said...

Thanks D! We'll pass it along soon.
~Steph