Pages

February 11, 2009

T4G's SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

GUESS WHAT?!
Are you tired of being bored and having nothing to do but post on your blog? (AND READ OTHERS) WELL, Twin4God, she's in my blog roll, and I'll post her link anyway, is having a SCAVENGER HUNT!
She needs at LEAST 15 participants, but I say, let's give her more than 15!!! :D
It's really easy, she'll have winners, prizes, and it'll be tons of fun!

Go to her blog to see more information, please. :)

Twin's Scavenger Hunt!
blogger
blogger

This is just all the stuff advertising it.
GO TO HER BLOG AND GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THROUGH YOURS! That's an order! =D

I'll be definitely joining!

Have a great day,
~Bookie

P.S. GUESS WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?! Tomorrow's my birthday!!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

~Prism~ said...

Yesssss! I KNOW!!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!!! *hugz* A very early happy birthday to you, me friend!