Pages

May 8, 2008

Talking to God

I'm finding out that the more mistakes I've done, the harder school is, and the more I get upset about anything else, I can let it allllll out by talking to God. I can now not only lose a guilty conscience, but forgive myself. I can ask God to help me on the tiniest or the biggest test and he'll answer in the most AMAZING ways. I can forgive and forget the mistakes that other people have made that have affected me. I used to build up all the time inside, and now I'm set free. Doing my devotion helps me have a better day, I've noticed. And now I'm starting to think, "What Would Jesus Do???" Would He never forgive me like this other person hasn't? No. Would He let me fail a stupid test? Whatever He thinks best. Would He keep a grudge at someone who made a mistake and now is really sorry? Never. He's perfect. And He wants to help.
"But God showed His great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." Romans 5:8
"But grow in the special favor and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 3:18
"Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone, especially to our Christian brothers and sisters." Galations 6:10
"I take jow in doing your will, my God, for your law is written on my heart." Psalm 40:8

No comments: