Pages

May 8, 2008

Beyond the Reflection's Edge


OKKKKKKKK. So this is MY review for the GREATEST author ever on the GREATEST book ever!!!:
If you were having an already awesome day, and you didn't know how to make it even AWESOMER get the book Beyond the Reflection's Edge! It has mystery, fantasy, courage, faith, hope, funny tid-bits and more! This book really shows us how to admire God more! And I really hope that inside that's what you're trying to do. This would be a great book to start with, and heck!-- START ALL OF BRYAN DAVIS' BOOKS!!!!

1 comment:

Sapphira Adi said...

Yes, I remember you visiting my blog. The YCF stands for Young Christian Force and it is a group of Christian teens trying to spread Jesus around the Internet. We have about fourteen members right now, and the idea of the group is to tell others about God's love. If you'd like to join, let me know. By the way, can I add a link from my blog to your blog?