Pages

August 22, 2008

New Contest

Ok... So I've looked at the poll, and I've decided to do a more involving contest than last time.

I haven't picked a name for it yet... so yeah. But here's how it goes.

Pick five of your favorite verses, then draw or take a picture of something that relates to those verses. The closest or the best ones will be picked by me. There will probably be 5 place winners.

This is how it's gonna work: After picking your favorite verses and doing the pictures (drawing or taaking), put it up on your blog, each verse under the picture. AGAIN: There will be more than one winner, and sorry, but there's no prize... 'Cause just like all of you, I don't have asnything to give or how to give as a prize =P lol

Comment my blog telling me you'll participate. Guys, since this is a very easy contest, and maybe you don't want to do it, that's fine, think of it as a way to memorize verses in the Bible. A project sort of...

Rules:
1)You must have a Bible. There is no way to get out of that one.
2)This has to be on your own. No help drawing or taking the pictures. It's all YOU. I know i don't have proof that you did it, but hey, you guys are trustworthy ;)
3) Have fun! For real, this isn't to be all competition... It's just a way to have fun memorizing verses, and drawing and taking pictures. =D

If I think of anymore, I'll tell... But right now the contest HAS NOT started, I'm waiting for comments on who'll participate. So don't start yet!!

Details on everything later,
~Bookie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll probably participate.
~Princess S

Misha said...

Oooo I'd luuuv to participate, but my blog isn't public anymore. :( I'm Mitzi, btw. I just changed my name.

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

Cassidy,
you can send to one of my many e-mails.
I have one in particular just for my blogs and stuff. If you'd like to do that you may, but if you're uncomfortable with that too, just tell me.

Zoe said...

I probably will...

Bryce said...

Sounds like fun bookie! I'll give it a try... but I'm a terrible artist!

~Prism~ said...

I'll join....