Pages

April 15, 2009

UPDATES! *cues the DUN. DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNN.*

BLOG UPDATES:
There have been things updated--and I'm sure that some of yo have noticed the new layout. BUT, now that I think about it, I probably have blogged about that one. =D

So, besides the 1) template, what else??
WELL, I just made a 2) new poll, that I'd LOVE for you to to check out. ;) Suggestions are always wanted. =]

I ALSO added a playlist. And what is that?? Well for those of you who are completely unaware of what that is, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog and you'll figure it out. Just a box full of songs that'll play unless you pause the music, OR get out of my blog site...:P

BOOKIE UPDATES:
I apologize for not posting as much as I used to. School has been all over the place that I just forgot for a week, and then when I have posted--the posts aren't very meaningful. I'll try harder on that. Though, in May I do have a test. And I've been prepping for that lately. Not fun at all. :P

My pal, Stomach, has had some "words" with me lately. :P My gastritis has been getting better. I haven't gotten extremely nauscious like used to, which is SUCH a relief. Those were the hardest of nights and days for me for about a year. BUT, I haven't felt like my total self at some points. I need some prayer for that. I've been too stupid at times, and have forgotten to take my medicine in the morning. And I'm supposed to take it half-an-hour before I eat breakfast, so when I'm spooning cereal into my mouth I cry, "Oh snap!" And then yeah... :P

I HAVE POSTED IN MY NEW PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG:
Crazy Bookie-kins

My friend Phoebe and I have created a photography blog, for she wanted one of her own and decided she'd like to share a little with me:
Sporadic Moments


That's pretty much it, I believe. =]

Dun, dun, GOD BLESS!
~Bookie

No comments: