Pages

October 30, 2010

Revelation 3:20 novel - NaNoWriMo

NASB version,
"'Behold, I stand at the door and (B)knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.'"
~Revelation 3:20

NIV version,
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
~Revelations 3:20.

Those are two different transations of Revelation 3:20. The verse is great but my problem is of what translation I like best. Now you ask, "Why would MOE have a problem with the translation of this verse?" (Or maybe you didn't ask that question. You know what I mean.)

The reason why I'm having trouble picking out a verse is because I'm going to use a line from that verse as a title to my new NaNoWriMo novel. If this novel works out, then I shall create a series called the "Revelation 3:20 Chronicles". That's if the nove works out.

Anywho, now how many of you are deciding to attempt NaNo this November 2010? Well, I'm attempting but perhaps some of you know you'll be fine.

NaNoWriMo writing bar will be added soon :).
New poll.

~MOE

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I so wish I could do it, but I don't have time... At all. :(