Pages

October 30, 2013

Andrea | "...Be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."

Romans 12:1-2

Romans 12:1-2 Is the passage I would describe my beautiful cousin.  She has made a complete turn-around in her life after surrendering herself to the will of the Father.  She has a mind set to be transformed, not conformed, and is striving to be a living and holy sacrifice to the Lord.  I am so thankful for the example she has shown me.

I had the complete honor of shooting her photos the other day, and after being patient with me, I've had the opportunity to share her inward and outward beauty with you.

Andrea.

DSC_0415-2-2   DSC_0416-1

And because I love everything about her laugh, I had to post at least two more of her cracking up at my gemela (twin), Care, who was my reflector that day. :)

DSC_0417-1 DSC_0431-3

DSC_0445-2-2

DSC_0449-1
We had such an adventure finding these groves of trees. We called a friend, eyed every green open space we saw and then finally slammed on our breaks and found this beautiful area.

DSC_0511-3 DSC_0486-1
As we prepared to leave, we passed a field with a gorgeous sunset. Andrea pulled over, we scrambled out of the car and jogged (as much jogging as Andrea's wedges would allow, at least) onto the pathway. The sun was going down pretty fast, but we had some fun!DSC_0559-1

DSC_0532-1DSC_0534-1
This day is definitely on my top ten favorite days, and I will never forget it.

No comments: