Pages

May 7, 2010

Second Blogoversary Today - MOE's blog under redecorating construction soon.

I will post again soon. But I'd like to announce that today is my second blogoversary! My gidget-gadget gizmo thing that tells me when my blogoversary is either wrong or broken :P. Anywho, I'd love to thank all of my fellow blogger-pals for sticking with me, and I intend to have a post of everyone who's been either following me or keeping in touch old and new on here and their blogs :).


ALSO I believe I shall redecorate my blog soon, so if things seem a little messy, just hang in with my posts and blog stuff. My blog will be better I assure you after the messy posts and gadgets and pictures and colors everywhere!

God bless,
~MaidenOfEmmanuel

4 comments:

Violinist4Christ said...

Happy blog anniversary!! By the way, I've awarded you on my blog, so check it out for details.

Blessings!
v4C

Benjamin Lam said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary! =)
~Stephanie

The Frog said...

Cool for you! Like one of the only blogs I read, other than maybe one other xP.

YH