Pages

August 16, 2013

Enjoying the little things...

This summer I took a trip to Honduras, which I will be posting about soon. Every time I go to Honduras it changes my life. This year it taught me many things, such as:

>> Enjoy the little things in life. The many "little" blessings we receive from our Heavenly Father who loves us dearly.

>> Serving people means serving Christ, so do it wholeheartedly and to the best of your capabilities.

>>Love is a verb, not a feeling. Which leads to...

>>Christ calls us to love everybody, even the one's who are not like us or are hard to love.

>> "Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fear the Lord, she shall be praised." Proverbs 31:30 <3 p="">
Yesterday I received a package from my lovely friend Bryce (who has a great blog called http://christianbryce.wordpress.com/"> The Little Things
). She sent my tea and letters, which was perfect to brighten up my day. The Lord knew exactly what I needed and ordained a time for Bryce to think of me, which is so sweet, to write me, which is even more sweet, and to send me things I like, which is super sweet--literally.
The Father is the sweetest.

Just enjoying the little big blessings...

No comments: